Children Ski School
Skiing is an excellent opportunity for children to splash their boundless energy, and for parents it is an opportunity to enjoy the trails or just relax while their child is learning the basics of skiing.
We perfectly understand that children are much more interesting to develop in the team and make new friends, so the ski school (or, more simply, group classes) for your children is exactly what you were looking for!
We are responsible for the safety of your children, therefore:
- All of our instructors have certificates – they are real professionals who can be trusted without a doubt.
- We only allow instructors with experience to work with children’s groups.
- All instructors working with children’s groups undergo mandatory pre-season training.
- We provide helmets for all children free of charge.
- Our school has special identification bibs for children, so that they can be seen on the slope.
- A limited number of children in the group – no more than 6 per instructor.
- Only children from 6 years are allowed.
Schedule, cost and reservation.
Morning classes are from 10am to 12:30pm (2.5 hours).
Evening classes from 2pm to 4pm (2 hours).
Equipment rental is not included in the cost of training, you can check the cost in the section “Rental”.
Here we will post information about the groups, check the “Reservations” section or call us on +995 570 103 104 or send us an e-mail on email@example.com